Head of Sales - G4S Security Services - Guinea
Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Market Related Package
G4S Region: Africa
G4S Business Unit:Guinea
Closing Date: April 10, 2017
To support the G4S Guinea continued growth and expansion model, we seek to appoint a dynamic and professional individual in the position of HEAD OF SALES.
Reporting to the General Manager, the key purpose of this role is the development and growth of new and existing business in a specific geographical area.
The successful incumbent is a self starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgment in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and understanding the role which sales and marketing plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organization
Effective compilation of sales quotations and tender documentation in the country in compliance with business strategy
- Effective application and control of company selling price list as per mark-up margins in line with sales strategy.
- Finalize and accept customer quotations
- Effective management of company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals and tenders to prospective customers.
- Liaise with National Bid team on quality and consistency of sales tenders/bids
Effective development of new business in line with sales targets
- Ensure effective development of sales of new and existing product lines
- Identification of potential new business opportunities for security solutions through consultation and cooperation with operational management and Sales Manager with planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects where appropriate, to market G4S integrated security solutions.
- Conduct / arrange site surveys to identify risks and develop appropriate solution to do system design in order to meet customer needs.
- Conduct competitor evaluations to identify risks and develop appropriate solutions through thorough understanding of the competitor environment faced by the region. Liaise with operations on competitor analysis to share knowledge and focus on viable business opportunities.
- Reach and achieve sales targets, focusing on high margin business, and developing business near operational centers
Effective performance and reporting of sales and administrative activities and functions
- Preparation and submission of weekly sales call sheet report:
- Signed business
- Ensure that a customer file is maintained
- Ensure effective maintenance of the Sales system updating quotation information, leads and prospects
Customer Retention and corporate account management
- Monitor relationship with designated top customers, scheduling regular visits to ascertain customer satisfaction
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Achieve customer retention targets and KPI's
The Ideal Candidate:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a professional sales environment (industry related experience advantageous or essential or recommended) with a proven track record of closing deals and achieving targets
- Experienced in dealing with senior executives.
- A capable communicator with good English language skills.
- Experience in long sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to deal with high profile individuals
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of project management and be able to formulate accurate proposals/tenders from start to finish (Essential)
- History of successful execution.
- Experience in Business Development
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Awareness of the market environment
- Focused on productivity and result oriented
- Driving Delivery
- Customer Thinking
- Professional Credibility
- Delivering objectives
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries with 657,000 employees.
In Africa G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in over 25 countries across the continent.